Many people are experiencing back pain because of different reasons. For some, this is caused by different activities that lead to strain or tension. In some instance, it can also be caused by your everyday work. Whatever the cause is, you need to do something to ease the pain. Taking care of your back entails daily exercises that will not only help in stretching but will also make you more flexible. To help you begin, here are some of the exercises that can help you relieve back pain:
- First, you need to lie down with your back on the floor and your feet in the air.
- Bend your knees on a 90 degrees position and raise your arms freely on a vertical position.
- Start moving your left arm straight down to head level while you are stretching your right foot down to the floor level. Do the same with your right arm and left foot.
- Repeat the steps simultaneously while you keep your back pressed against the floor.
- Stand straight on your left foot and lift your right to hip level.
- Next, start reaching your torso forward while you are extending your right leg backwards.
- Maintain your standing position as you bend your torso to make it horizontally aligned with the floor.
- Pause and keep your balance for a few seconds and do the same on the other side.
Hamstring Floor Stretch
- Stand and keep a hip-width distance between your feet.
- Now take a big step backward with your left foot and bend your knees.
- Keep lowering your lunge as you twist your torso to the right.
- Slowly go back to your standing position and repeat the same steps with your other leg.
- Start by putting your palms and knees on the floor. Make sure that your knees are positioned in a 90 degrees angle. Spread your fingertips on the mat.
- Next, do the cow pose where you should inhale while you lift your chin and chest as you gaze to the ceiling. Broaden your shoulders and you do this.
- Now, proceed with the cat pose. Exhale and feel how your belly is drawn to your spine. Your back must be rounded toward the ceiling just like how a cat stretches. Take note that you need to do this with caution if you ever suffered from any neck injury before.
- Just repeat the cow pose and cat pose simultaneously for 10-20 times before you rest.
- Lie on the floor with your back and bend your knees. Keep your feet on the floor.
- Raise one of your bent knees gently and reach it with your hands. Hold your lower leg with both hands locking your fingers around it.
- Now, pull your knee gently towards your trunk. While doing this, you should keep your knee relaxed so that you will be able to put the pressure on your lower back.
- Hold the position for a few moments before you put your leg back to its original position.
- Repeat the same steps with your other leg.
Wide Angle Seated Forward Bend
- First, sit on the floor with your feet together. Sit straight as you extend your torso forward as if your back is leaning against the wall.
- Next, you should rotate your thighs outward while you keep your outer thighs on the floor and your knees are pointing towards the ceiling. Stretch through your heels and soles.
- With your feet pressed on the floor and your knees caps pointing upward, put your hands between your legs and bend forward. The emphasis and pressure should be on the hip joints.
- Put more pressure on your forward bend every time you exhale. Stay on this position for a minute and gently pull your torso backward as you inhale.
The different exercises enumerated can be very effective if you are going to include them in your daily exercise. Just like taking online phentermine, the effects will surely be favorable to you if you are going to exercise regularly. Back pain is something that you will not be able to get away from especially if you are a very hard working individual. The best thing that you can do is to rest whenever you are tired and exercise whenever you can.
The condition of your body will determine your productivity. If you are experiencing back pain, your performance will surely be affected. Do not let your day be ruined because of a physical condition that can be treated with simple exercises. You do not really need a lot of time for exercises. You just need to allow a few minutes of your time in a day. One of the secrets to make your exercise effective is to choose the perfect time in a day for you to do it. If you have more time in the morning, you can choose to exercise during this time. If you are more comfortable to do it at the gym after a long day, then do it regularly.